Giving you more reasons to smile.
All Ceramic Restorations
IPS e.max Ceram
- Conventional Cementation
- Full Crowns
- Bridges (38mm span)
- All restorations: 1.5 – 2 mm facial, lingual, incisal and occlusal, 1 mm shoulder
IPS e.max Press
IPS e.max is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic that has optimized translucency, durability and strength for full anatomical restorations. Due to the use of new technologies and optimized processing parameters, IPS e.max lithium disilicate has evolved beyond previously available lithium disilicate ceramics.
IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations exhibit superior durability featuring 360-400 MPa of flexural strength. When fabricated to full-contour, the monolithic structure is the most robust ceramic system tested to date. The opalescence, translucency and light diffusion properties of IPS e.max lithium disilicate were all designed to replicate natural tooth structure for beauty and undetectable restorations.
• Conventional Cementation
• Adhesive Cementation
• Strength 400 Mpa
• Lithium Disilicate
• High Opacity ingot to cover dark dentin and partially cover metal
• Veneers – Full Crowns – Inlays – Onlays
• 1.5 mm facial and lingual, 1.5 incisal and occlusal, 1 mm shoulder • pontic span 9 mm in posterior and 11 mm in anterior
Full-Contour Zirconia Restorations
Monolithic restorations have become firmly established in the dental industry. Simple. Beautiful. Strong. In addition to monolithic zirconia, we also offer HTML and HT options for added esthetics.
Benefits of Full Contour Zirconia
- Full contour zirconia crowns and bridges without a ceramic veneer.
- No chipping.
- Cost effective and esthetic metal free restorations.
- Biocompatible and durable.
- Suitable for cases where occlusal space is limited.
- Available in Monolithic, HTML, and HT.