Giving you more reasons to smile.
Seminars & Events
Implant Therapy for the Edentulous Patient
With Dr. Mark Nation
Kelley Dental Lab and Dentsply Sirona Implants presents an evening of CE where Dr. Mark Nation will provide a review of the latest workflow and treatment options for edentulous patients. The purpose of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of the evolving treatment options and planning concepts that help contribute to successful full arch treatment.
When: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Where: Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint
3408 Indian Lake Dr.
Louisville, KY 40241
Schedule: 6:00 – 6:30 pm (Registration & Dinner)
6:30 – 8:30 pm (Lecture Presentation)
Credits: 2 CE Hours
Tuition: Complimentary (estimated $30 value per person)
- Various edentulous treatment options including implant-assisted and implant-supported restorations.
- How to identify the best treatment option based on individual patient needs and expectations.
- The importance of diagnosis, communication and treatment planning.
- The benefits of new edentulous treatment options including patient-specific friction-retained prostheses and screw-retained fixed hybrids on a minimum of 4 implants.
- How to simplify and increase the predictability of fixed and removable cases.
Don’t Miss Dr. Nation’s Expert Knowledge
- 2000 Graduate of the University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Winner of the Pierre Fauchard Aware for Dental Excellence
- Winner of the American College of Prosthodontists’ Award for Outstanding Achievement in Prosthodontic Education
- 2003 Graduate of the University of Louisville Advanced Graduate Residency Program in Prosthodontics
- 2016 Winner of the Distinguished Clinician Award from the Louisville Dental Society
Contact Amy Kelley Brogan at 812-945-7122 or fill out the form below.
Registration closes Thursday, May 2, 2019 and space is limited.