Giving you more reasons to smile.
Denture & Partial Options
The Kelley Dental Laboratory team utilizes the innovative Kulzer cara Print 4.0 3D Printer to fabricate these dentures. Through our use of digital dentistry, our digital dentures provide comfortable fit and function. They are digital fabricated to be highly esthetic and functional with extreme precision.
• made of extremely dense material thus reducing the chance of breakage
• no-porous surface greatly lessens odor causing plaque and bacteria
• no denture adhesive needed
• natural looking
• will not distort taste, stain, or collect odors or irritating bacteria
• refined surface maintains its high luster and resists plaque
• adjustability and fracture resistance
• guaranteed strength, function and superior fit
Cobalt 60.6% Chromium 31.5% Molybdenum 6.0% (Manganese, Silicone and Carbon < 1% each)
Nickel & Beryllium Free Composition is an estimate. Actual percentages may vary
Typically more afforable than fixed restorations and only a bit more than conventional dentures with visible metal clasps, valplast offers a uniquely beautiful aesthetic quality that is unrivaled.
A valplast Flexible Partial moves with you naturally, giving you confidence while walking, eating, and most importantly, smiling!
An implant-retained denture prosthetic fitted into patient’s mouth via locators.
- Increased comfort
- Stable restoration
- Esthetic prosthesis
- Retrievability of removable denture
- Accurate fit and occlusion