Giving you more reasons to smile.
All-on-4 with Milled Bar
Teamed with Ivoclar and Nobel Biocare, Kelley Dental strives to stay on the cutting edge of innovation to produce the best Hybrid Screw Retained Bars available
REASONS TO USE OUR BAR:
- We will provide a base bar with a snap on rim – the snap on rim has no holes for wax or bite material to invade. This eliminates the need to repeatedly screw in and screw out a base plate, as well as problems associated with keeping the holes cleared.
- Only new copings provided with try-in to prevent any failure to interface or marring of the implant head/abutment.
- Bars will be designed by denture technicians trained in Procera precision bars or by the implant providers.
- Designs available using a combination of multi-unit abutment and implant level interfaces.
- Anti-rotational posts, simpler bars work against vertical and horizontal forces, but rotational forces lead to delamination if not countered properly.
- Processing model always used, eliminating the need to process on the master cast.
- Ivoclar injected acrylic is used to process our bars. The injection method provides less micro porosity, higher density, and a stronger denture. It also only has 1.66% shrinkage factor vs a minimum shrinkage factor of 6.8% with a traditional press packed processing. The injection method has less chance of human error, improper mixing or under/over packing.
- Guide Pin Processing requires a few more parts but protects interfaces properly during processing as well as clean, straight, smooth, perfectly sized guide holes.
- Genuine Nobel Procera Bars provide 8 micron accuracy +/- 2, Nobel uses Zeiss calibration.
- We only opaque the bar where necessary, opaqeuing the whole bar tends to lead to delamination.
- Un-sandblasted, clean titanium is proven to produce the best bond. We remove the bar from the processing model for proper wax removal and cleaning.