Giving you more reasons to smile.
Denture & Partial Options
• reduced irritation to gums
• made of extremely dense material thus reducing the chance of breakage
• no-porous surface greatly lessens odor causing plaque and bacteria
• no denture adhesive needed
• natural looking
• will not distort taste, stain, or collect odors or irritating bacteria
• smaller, lighter partial dentures for a more comfortable fit
• refined surface maintains its high luster and resists plaque
• adjustability and fracture resistance
• guaranteed strength, function and superior fit
Cobalt 60.6% Chromium 31.5% Molybdenum 6.0% (Manganese, Silicone and Carbon < 1% each)
Nickel & Beryllium Free Composition is an estimate. Actual percentages may vary
Many people consider a valplast Flexible Partial to be the most comfortable option for their denture and the final restoration can be made quickly and precisely!
Typically more afforable than fixed restorations and only a bit more than conventional dentures with visible metal clasps, valplast offers a uniquely beautiful aesthetic quality that is unrivaled.
A valplast Flexible Partial moves with you naturally, giving you confidence while walking, eating, and most importantly, smiling!