Giving you more reasons to smile.
Acrylate polymer (PMMA) blocks for the fabrication of long-term temporaries using CAD/CAM technology.
These restorations are either milled in the dental practice utilizing a chairside design/milling system or in the dental laboratory.
The restorations can be polished quickly and efficiently or they can be characterized with stains. Furthermore, incisal areas may be customized with light-curing layering materials to attain highly esthetic results.
- Long-term (12-month) wear period
- Durable shade stability and lifelike fluorescence
- High material homogeneity due to industrial manufacturing process
- Temporaries can be easily reproduced.
- Temporary anterior and posterior crowns
- Temporary anterior and posterior bridges with up to 2 pontics
- Temporary restorations on implants
- Therapeutic restorations to correct TMJ problems and occlusal adjustments
Radica® is a system for provisional and diagnostic restorations from Dentsply Prosthetics. Based on a visible light curing (VLC) composite platform, Radica has been developed to exceed the performance criteria of currently available restorations. It has been proven in clinical study. A simple lab process offers the dual benefits of using the system for a truly lifelike diagnostic system as well as a provisional restoration.